I have a sulfa allergy, Is it okay to use surfaz-sn cream on top of penis as I have red rashes / spot
I am Vishal, age 29, from Thane Mumbai. I accidently had an unprotected sex with my office colleague. Since then I am observing small red dot on penis. There is no pain or itching sensation. i got an advice to use surfaz-sn cream (but sexpert doesnot know that I have a sulfa allergy.
Add an answer to this question
More discussions about allergy products
- I have a sulfa allergy, Is it okay to use surfaz-sn cream on top of penis as I have red rashes / spot
- Which finger has a direct connection to the heart?
- What are some of the best jobs for seniors?
- Should I avoid all exercise with appendicitis to prevent rupture of the appendix?
- Does at-home teeth whitening work?
- Have you ever used a personalized skin care product like Curology?
- What's the most effective at-home teeth whitening system you've used?
- I want to ask if the men with diabetes can take robust
- Can tea tree oil make you break out?
- I am 27 years old, female, married,and under weight (37 Kg) . I wanna put on some weight by increasing appetite. Does Enoven C help to do that?
- What are some of the precautions one should take to counter wound infection?
- What medicine apply vomiting
- What's you favorite hair extension store?
- Worried about what my little girl says after being with her biological dad.
- I have been on Flunil 20 for long and Sildenafil . Can I take sustinex.
- How can I stop teeth grinding during sleep?
- What are micronutrients?
- What can be done about belching problems and heart burn before and after meals?
- ankle artery problems
- Can / Will Quadriderm help for ear infection.? How do you apply it in the ear?Ear "buzzing" after wax was cleaned out of ear with water and seringe
- I am a male. 79 years old; I take one Naproxen, 375 MG, a day, one multi vitamin a day; my blood pressure is ~130/80. Do I need this supplement?